Friday, June 22, 2007

Beautiful, is it not!!

We were all out this morning working around the yard... when I started thinking about how I really haven't been the biggest fan of AZ. Well take a look at the photos we took yesterday, WOW, how beautiful!!! I really enjoy the "Spring", now early summer, even with the heat. It truly is perception and for me, letting go of a town a 1,000 miles away and seeing the beauty in front of me. Charity Grace, (Todd's elegantly spoken cousin), wrote an excellent entry in her blog on this exact subject and planted that seed for me.

So, I guess what I am trying to say... not like I really didn't see it before, but now I "REALLY" see it, the beauty in my surroundings. :) And what a great way to show the beauty to a child, taking photos, really just taking the time to see. ;). hehehhehe

P.S. A Hannah "truth"; "Mom, I love Daddy and I love you, but you know I need to love Jesus a little more, cause he created me ya know." "Yes, I do know and that is 100% ok with us!!" "Also, just in case you didn't know, Jesus died on the cross for us and the cross is at the church we used to go too." :)

No comments: