Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The "Black & White" Challenge Photo

Hannah was put on the look out during our Photo Safari today for something black, something white or something black and white... and look at what she spotted!
Meet "Frank" the cow... We sat on the side of the road and moo'd at the cow for 20 minutes and named him. This cow could have not been more perfect for this challenge.
P.S. Did you notice that the helicopter from today was black and white with a little gold thrown in... who knew!! :)

6 comments:

Debi said...

LOL! Perfect for the challenge! And I love the other series of "Frank" as well. Gave me a good chuckle over my coffee this morning. Thank you for that :)

Arizona Mama said...

I love your picture of Frank! I followed the links and posted a picture for the challenge too. Thanks to you, I've been looking for Black and White for 3 days and carrying my camera everywhere! LOL

Hannah's Mom said...

Isn't it great... Hannah also spotted the 25mph sign, black and white, the highway and the "stop" written in white, and ... :) We have been having a blast and I can't wait for the next challenge. Hannah and I made Grandma Binnion a photo book of these pictures and our sending it out tomorrow. I think she would have fun with this.

WE checked out the Alpacas on your blog... How sweet are they?! FUN!
Talk to you soon!

Bobbie said...

Wonderful! Frank is the epitome of Black and White! Thanks for joining us and welcome!

Audrey said...

How did I miss this before?! I love it. I didn't even think about cows being a good source of 'Black and White' (I've yet to do mine, eep!)

Thank you so much for joining in!

Hannah's Mom said...

Thank you all for your kind words... This is the part of the internet I love. Makes the world a little smaller and more neighborly. :) I look forward to many more challenges!!
Windy