Thursday, July 5, 2007

Boy am I tired!! Who would have thunk!

Good afternoon family and friends... :)

This last road trip took it out of me... I realized why I post photos everyday when on the road, miss a day and YIKES!! hehehehe I guess I don't have to, nah... I want to! :) Hannah is off to the doctor with Todd, too much swimming and now looks like, sounds like... an ear infection, pobrecito!

I didn't get to all of the photos I wanted to, I did more driving this time and the kids were about done with me stopping every 100 feet or so to take a picture. LOL Todd has promised me a photo weekend up there so I can get more of what I wanted. :) I will post what I have though, very interesting.

Another thing... Hannah wanted me to ask - "What does your mailbox look like?" She want everyone who wants to to take a photo of their mailbox so she can see them. Mailbox? thats what you want to see? Of course... everyone has a mailbox mom! and I bet they look different. HHHHmmm, I bet your right. She is so funny! Todd and I were talking(not about mailboxes) and just out of the blue she said, I wonder what everyones mailbox looks like. Sorry, thinking aloud... I figured it out! Todd received a card with a lolly pop in it from our mailman. He had asked Todd to raise our mailbox for the relief driver who drives a non-post office issued vehicle. hehehehe See if you think hard enough you can see where her inspiration comes from, it was the candy that came in the mailbox! I am litteraly laughing out loud right now.

Hope you all had a Wonderful 4th of July!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Ooo. What a fun challenge. Unfortunately I don't have an actual box myself. I live in an apartment. But I'll take a photo of what we have. =) Just for Hannah.

Bobbie said...

I'll post ours too. What a fun idea!

Debi said...

It is fun to figure out how young minds think.

And of course I'll take a picture of my mailbox for Hannah.

Windy, I had to laugh at you stopping every 100 feet to take a photo. Me, too! I need a bumper sticker, "This vehicle makes frequent stops."

Audrey said...

Mom really does need that bumper sticker. I only need one on my bike. I'll make frequent stops then, but David has a 'no-nonsense' rule for traveling. I'm ok with it. It keeps him happy which is hard to do on long trips.

Oh, and good luck with the ear infection. I got a little more than my fair share of them when I was young(er). They stink!