Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mud, Mud, and more Mud! You gotta luv it!!

Todd is almost done putting his jeep together... yippie!! His friend, Shawn stopped by to show off the mud. He was going back, so we all piled into the truck and went to watch.


We tried to get a picture of the jeep, but he was too far away and got stuck. Had to wench himself out... Todd wasn't going to get stuck too! ;)


This is why you should never play in the mud in your socks.... slip, slide, whammo, dirty!


Doesn't all that mud look like fun!! Fun until I have to do wash that is.

Instead of water slides... the kids made mud slides. lol

Head first... this is going to be good. lol I was laughing so hard I didnt get a photo of the finish. ;)

Jay, doesn't this look like fun? ;) This one is posted for Hannah's cousin Jay Jay.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

Now I know why my co-workers used to tease me, asking if I had been mudding lately. This looks like a blast!

Leah said...

I feel so sorry for people who are afraid of dirt.:) Looks like fun!!

Hannah's Mom said...

Good Morning! The mud is at a place right around the corner and it is called the pitts. we love go out there and play... the quads the jeeps, trucks and any other vehicle people think they will get stuck in.

It also makes me sad for the people who dont want to get muddy and let the kiddos play in it... I can not think of anything more wonderful! :) It is good for the skin too! lol

Anonymous said...

This looks like FUN!

Debi said...

I want to be THERE! Fun, fun, fun. Thanks for those pictures, Windy!