Monday, July 9, 2007

Our local mailboxes...

Nothing better than a set of Rural Mailboxes...



I thought the wood to raise the box to the right height was very Rural. :)




Hannah and I took a drive to dairy queen, and look at what we saw.... we both were 100% more aware of the mailboxes. WOW, right here, I am amazed how personalized these few mailboxes were and we only drove the highway. So tomorrow after we go to the new art gallery we are going to go on a Mailbox Photo Safari. Who knew?! :)
We will be posting photos of our beautified mailbox this evening...
(Hannah had her own idea of what she wanted to do to the box...)
Hannah wanted me to ask again... what does your mailbox look like? ;)

2 comments:

Debi said...

LOL. These mailbox pictures make me laugh and make me happy. I can't wait to see what "trophies" you guys come back with from your Mailbox Safari.

I just know you guys are having fun this summer!

Bobbie said...

My mailbox is pretty dowdy compared to these wonders. I love the blocks of wood to get the mailbox up to height. These all made me smile and I too can't wait to see what you post next!