Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Holy Moly Guacamole


Woohooo!!!! I am going to like this thing. The UPS man brought my package today and I have never been so thankful to have a class get cancelled. :) Above is something I did in paint and it is going to take some time to learn the pen, but watch out!!!
All of you would love this. I can take notes if I had Vista, which may have to be my next purchase. I am going to let Hannah play with it for a while and then post a few more photos. Oh, this was not good... I should have gotten this during the summer. I will be good though and this will be my reward, as well as Hannah's. Homework done we can play with the Graphic Tablet. Holy Mole Guacamole, this is the most awesome computer gadget yet. Now if we can get Grandpa to use one, the possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Oooo..I love how nice and round your words are...no pixelated edges. I can't wait to see what else you can do!

Debi said...

Get cracking! Get all that homework done (both of you) and play and let us see. ;)