Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tagged by Debi... YAY!!!

Four places I have lived:
The Beach in CA, Wyoming, AZ.... hhhmmm, that's all and I believe this why I have a wandering spirit, up for any new move. :)

Four foods that I like:
Lasagna, cheesecake, bbq summer squash and zucchini quiche.

Places I have been on vacation:
Europe, Tennessee, Mexico, Washington D.C. and many more.

Four places I'd rather be:
I have to agree with Audrey, I am happy where I am at. Todd and I have always talked about moving to Northern AZ and someday.... :)

Thanks for tagging me Debi!

2 comments:

lebanesa said...

Wow - you have travelled.
Thanks for sharing. It is fun reading other poople's tags.

Bobbie said...

Yes, Frances, very fun to read other pooples tags. he he. Also, fun to find out more about Windy!