Thursday, November 1, 2007

eat.... pray... love

I can not believe I have read anything besides Grade 2 books and College textbooks, but I made myself and what a great book. Now for my disclaimer: this book isn't for everyone (there are some off-color moments and words), but I would recommend this book to anyone who has been through divorce or a break up or looking for "stillness".

I have always had a wandering soul and would love to travel more of this wonderful world and some day Todd and I will. :) This book is about a women's journey (travels too) after the loss of a marriage and a relationship after the marriage and she is looking for... what is she looking for? As you read this book you will know. :) (I am not giving anything away... that should show how much I think you should read it. :))

Side note: Debi you came to my mind and heart several times throughout this book and I hope you are able to find the time to read it. Great book!!

Enjoy!

P.S. If you do read it, please leave me a post.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Sounds like a book I would enjoy very much. Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for thinking of me. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it.

P.S. How's your Ebay book store doing these days? I'm considering going that route to speed up my book clearing project.