Thursday, January 3, 2008

Alice, yep, she is a rat!

Ok, we are having a problem with a pesky, trap avaiding, pantry dirting, mouse! So, I guess the next logical thing to do would be to bring home a Rat for Hannah! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Please excuse the dirty kids in the picture, they have been playing out in the desert most of the day...:))



All kiding aside... she is very cute and several of our friends have/have had Rats as pets and loved them. So Hannah is proud to introduce Alice. This is going to take sometime to get use to. I am a, um, freak about, oh my gosh we have a pest for a pet! :)




1 comment:

Arizona Mama said...

Hmmm...Yeah, good luck with that. *grins*

My girls both have hamsters, and the fluff factor makes them tolerable for me. I don't want any bald tails around my house though.