Thursday, June 26, 2008

WOW, it has been 3 months!!

A great big hello to all of our family and friends!!! So much has been going on in the last 3 months, where to begin. First of all... We are all doing great and figuring our new way of life out. :)

Hannah had a wonderful end of the year. She did break her left pinkie (hmmm, I think Mom did that too), had ear surgery (on her left ear) and is better, passed the 2nd grade, found a new love, riding horses and roping, grew more and well, lets just say, she has been busy.

Todd is doing wonderful too!! I just love that man of mine... He is busy working and will start taking more classes to advance at work. He has been a great support and help with this new adventure we are taking.

And for me.... well, it is so exciting and yet, overwhelming. I was offered a teaching job, (K-1st), and accepted. (I finished the last 8 weeks of the school year and cant wait for the new year to begin.) I am finishing up my degree and will be working on my Masters while full time teaching. I am teaching summer school. Hannah is able to come with me and we have been enjoying that time together. We both miss traveling with Dad, Todd, but know it wont always be this way.

So on that note, I need to appologize for all the births, birthdays, anniversary and other special events we may have missed!! School and teaching combo doesnt leave much time for anything but Family Time and home. So, Happy Birthday! Congratulations! Way to Go!

Love to you all and I am going to try and post some photos. :)

No comments: