Saturday, June 23, 2007

Surfing Hannah... Pool surfing that is.





Yes, that is a baby pool in our swimming pool...
Hey, when you want to surf you will find a way!!
We watch a lot of the FUEL channel, dirt bike, BMX bike, surfing, skateboarding and today we watched "Endless Summer" where two top notch surfers take a trip around the world and surf the hot spots... France, Australlia, Fiji, Hawaii, and many more. Since I am a beach bum a heart, or at least use to be, lived in Seal Beach for 2 years on the board walk... well, I think Hannah caught some of that.
She came up with surfing in the pool. I don't think Todd and I have laughed that hard in a very long time. Now that is inventive!! I see a trip to Mexico in our near future. :)
Surf's Up Dude!!!

2 comments:

sparman said...

Hi Hannah,

I love your pool surfing...what a smart girl you are. It looks like so much fun. Wish I was there!

Love,
Grandma Sharon

Debi said...

That Hannah is a hoot. I predict she's invented the newest rage in Extreme Sports! ;)