Sunday, June 24, 2007

Drive-In Movie Night...

(Click on poster to watch a clip)

Evan Almighty

A MUST SEE MOVIE!!


This was great for the entire family!! We will be adding this one to our collection... Definitely.
Hannah loved it and figured the plot out before we did. :)

The 2nd movie was Shrek 3 and this one we could have waited until it came out on DVD. I think they should have played that one first, but what do I know. :)

Or, it could have been all the cars coming in late to see the movie and causing a traffic jam right in front of us... a little distracting when cars are backing up with in inches of where you are sitting with children.

4 comments:

Hannah's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

I thought the same thing about Shrek 2. I decided not to see the third. It's only funny for so long, right? Our drive in is showing Evan Almighty and Ocean's 13 together. I want to see it, but David (my Fiancee) is a party pooper and didn't want to go!

I'm glad that even though it was packed, you made it out ok.

Arizona Mama said...

Hi Windy!

C. took me out for a DATE last night, and remembering your blog, I told him I wanted to see "Evan Almighty", but no dice. He HAD to see "Shrek". I have to agree with you, it was just mediocre. Too bad, because I LOVED the first one, the second was good for a few laughs and had a good soundtrack, but the third, not so much.

Hannah's Mom said...

I REALLY loved Evan Almighty... Gina when if you can, talk "C" in to taking you to see it. I was surprised by how much Todd enjoyed it!

Audrey, if you can talk David into to it... hey if we lived closer I would go with you and see it again! :)