Monday, June 25, 2007

YUMMY... You have to try these!

YUMMY!

We are with Todd this week... On the road and having a blast already.
Todd brought his grill and we decided to cook for ourselves.
Living on the road 4 days a week 48 weeks out of the year, restaraunt food gets yucky!
We also brought my newphew, Mike,
with us and it is much cheaper to feed a family of 4 at the grocery store.
Well, look at these delicious morsels... One of the guys chipped in and we are now feeding 5, but looky what he made, stuffed jalepeno's wrapped with bacon and stuffed green chiles wrapped in bacon. Oh my goodness!! Delicous!!
You take the peppers, cut the tops off, de-seed and stuff with cream cheese. Wrap with bacon, using a toothpick to secure bacon and grill until bacon is done.
Oh My!! So good. :)
The kids ate them up!! And grown ups too... :)

2 comments:

Charity Grace said...

Ooohhhh my, those look so good. I love stuffed peppers and crave them especially when I'm pregnant. But with bacon? That's inspired.

Debi said...

My brother grilled some of these for us once. I can vouch for what a delicious treat it is!