Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fridge Art


Well, I am getting ready for school and I was cleaning out some of Hannah's fridge art frames and I came across this one from Kindergarten... I have only walked past a million times and today I realized, I haven't really stopped to look at it... Oh my goodness, who is that shark eating?
When I asked Hannah who the shark was eating, she said, "The guy swimming in the ocean. Well, how did you come up with that... I didn't, David (our neighbor boy)drew that mom, why would I draw a shark eating a person. We have been to the beach in Mexico and there were sharks in that ocean and they didn't eat anyone... " Oh Lord help me!! :)
Differences!!

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Ha ha ha ha hah!

Debi said...

I'd say this is a "Hannah's Funny" and a "Windy Funny" -- I'm laughing that you didn't notice the poor guy getting eaten, and that you thought it was Hannah's art all this time.

I have a request. More Hannah (or whomever) fridge art. I love it.