Thursday, August 9, 2007

The first day of school... I miss her!!

Breakfast this morning... Hannah now is up at 5:30 am to catch the bus by 6:50. She was so excited about school she woke up the alarm on her own. She is growing up. :) :(

She picked out her own outfit and was already to go by 5:50 am and asked every few minutes if it was time to go yet. lol

The ride to the bus stop... ok, I took a few pictures, but today was harder than I thought. She was so grown up and really not needing mom, it hit me... She is growing up!

Bye Hannah, have a nice day, we love you!!!

This year we are trying a new school. The school is bigger and a little more diverse. We met with her teacher last week, which we love, and checked out the bus stop. She has been really amazing and excited to try something new. She said she was going to make new friends like... then she would snap her fingers. Her SD friends are not forgotten though, I think she is trying to recruit some of her friends for the new school. :) I can't wait for her to get home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all these pictures!!! Are you a Mom or what?!
How are the earrings going?

Hannah's Mom said...

Hi Christina,
I know... I went a little overboard on the photos. She is trying a new school this year and it was like she was starting kindergarten all over again. :)

The earrings are doing great!! She is reminding me that she needs to clean and turn them. It is great... who would have thunk it!! She is still very much a tom boy, but the earrings are a beginning.

Have a great afternoon!

Bobbie said...

She looks ready to learn! Big day and I know you miss her. I still miss my big kids who are grandparents now. But to me they are still my little babies and I love them dearly.

Debi said...

I love the earrings! (The last picture is soooooooo cute.)