Friday, August 10, 2007

Success!!!

The first and Second days were a success!! She made new friends, found out one of the girls in her class lives 2 houses down, PE teacher lives over one street and she wasn't lonely! YAY!!! She has said so many funny (great) things in this last 2 days...
"If I tell him I'm a girl he wont play with me"...h "he knows your name right?"m " yep." h " I think he knows already." m "No he doesn't mom cause he wouldn't be play with me if he knew."h "he saw that you have earrings?" Yup, but his uncle has his ears pierced." Great just great! LOL
My bus driver is going to be my first friend at school mom... she walked on the bus and said... you are my new friend Mr. Stevens. I just cant even imagine what he was thinking... :)
Today, we were having a conversation about being into TV, video games and sitting for hours in the house... she said in a very firm tone, Mom, I am a learning girl and I don't like to learn inside so much. LOL
OK, I will stop... I should start selling transcripts, LOL!

School was fabulous!!

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Yea! She is such an outgoing girl she will make friends wherever she goes. Good for her!

Debi said...

God bless that child. She makes me so happy in her fearless attitude toward the world. I think this is going to be a wonderful year, don't you Windy?

Hannah's Mom said...

Oh Debi... I think this year is going to be the best for her. (at least, i'm praying it is!!). It was a hard decision to send her to another school, but we think it will be the best for her.

P.S. Love it!! The new photo to your comments...