Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Puppies and Books, oh my!

I found a book to send to Charity Grace (Hubby's Cousin)...:) I saw it and knew it had a home.

Book 255... I am thinking this was the 255th book printed. Copyright I think is 1912, original copyright 1903. It is great to find these books a new home and know that they will be appreciated!! Watch you mail CG. :)

More Puppy photos...

Here is are elusive (?) Dixie... sound asleep on the sofa after playing with Charlie. He tuckers everyone out. :)


Max snubbing me... we brought that puppy in to our home and Max is no longer the baby. He is not sure if he likes that idea.


Charlie and Hannah are inseparable. This is from this first night, she fell asleep with Charlie on the living room floor. Every time she moved, he moved right next to her, it was the cutest dang thing. :)

Gosh, I better finish spell check before I post (for all who read this after I posted it. ) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charity will LOVE that book and the puppies are ADORABLE!!!

Debi said...

That book is amazing!

And, "awwwwwwwww" for the pictures of Hannah and Charlie.

I loved seeing your Dixie. :)