Thursday, August 30, 2007

She gets it tonight... :) SSShhhh, it's a surprise! LOL



Todd stopped at Fry's Electronics on his way to the office to come home and he bought Hannah and my Dad Samsung S630's. I have to say... what a Dad! He was saving up to get his Slip Yoke Elminator (?), jeep part, but did this instead. LOL


So, we are going on a little road trip this weekend, or as I like to call it, Photo Safari Time, and we will get to view the trip through Hannah's eyes. :) How much fun this is going to be. I love 3 day weekends!! In Todd's case 10 day weekend. He will be taking 3 extra days off to turn it into a 10 dayer... Oh my gosh, to think we will get done in that 10 days, school work and more school work. ;)
Thank you all for your advice on the camera thing for Hannah and I hope this one will be a good one for her.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Ahh...what's a slip yoke eliminator compared to a gift for your daughter. Couldn't be better and I can't wait to see the pictures she takes. Oooo it will be fun!

Debi said...

Can't wait to see what pictures Hannah has taken on the safari! I'm so happy for her that she has her very own camera now. Watch out world!