Monday, October 1, 2007

Who is My Man? :) I have been tagged!

1. Who is your man? Todd (sometimes effectionatly called Toad)

2. How long have you been together? 8 years, married 8 in December.

3. How long dated? Dated? I don't know if we really ever dated, well one weekend. Long story... Emailed, phoned and video conferenced for 2 years. :)

4. How old is your man? 42

5. Who eats more? Depends on what time of month it is. ;)

6. Who said "I love you" first? Same as Antigone... Todd did first, but out of protecting myself I couldnt say it back the first few times. Thank God he is a patient man.

7. Who is taller? He is just barely... I come from a very tall family, I am the shortest at 5'11, the tallest is 6'9. He is afraid that Hannah is going to be as tall or taller than him (he might be right).

8. Who sings better? Sing? Oh no, we dont sing. lol

9. Who is smarter? Ok, I could say something really smarty pants like, but I will have to say, we balance each other out... He is smarter in some areas and I am smarter in others.

10. Whose temper is worse? He has a shorter fuse... I am a total confrontation avoider.

11. Who does the laundry? ME!! Step away from the wash machine.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Me, Hannah and Todd. Todd being on the road 4 days a week we all have to share. :)

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. How many of us woman will be on the "right" side of the bed? This will be interesting to see.

14. Who pays the bills? Me, again, Todd being on the road 4 days it just is easier this way.

15. Who is better with the computer? Todd, that is where his training is so he better be better.

16. Who mows the lawn? Todd, and you mean mows the weeds, right.

17. Who cooks dinner? Me 4 days a week and we share the weekends... Todd is so good at though and we love everything he makes.

18. Who drives when you are together? Todd usually.

19. Who pays when you go out? Who ever has money in their account. :)

20. Who is most stubborn? We both are. I think I am little more on giving up as far as who is right or wrong.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Todd usually is because I am never wrong. LOL

22. Whose parents do you see the most? My Dad lives with us, so mine. :)

23. Who kissed who first? Todd kissed me first... YAY!!

24. Who asked who out? It was mutual. Long distance sort of thing.

25. Who proposed? Todd... read our blog for more. ;)

26. Who is more sensitive? Both of us.

27. Who has more friends? Me. Todd would say Me.

28. Who has more siblings? Todd has a brother, sister, half sister and step brother.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I would say Todd and he would say Me.

Anyone who would like to participate, please, have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will copy and paste this on my blog tomorrow. You'll have to stop over and check it out!!!

Audrey said...

Re: Side of the bed

I've heard that it's better to sleep on your right side. Less pressure on your heart or something?

I know it's more comfortable for me to sleep on my right.... AND I have a desire to be cuddled. So If I sleep on the right, it's more likely that David will cuddle me.

Now, Antigone... she doesn't like to cuddle. So I don't know what her reasoning is.

Bobbie said...

So fun to learn more about you and your Family. Sounds like you have a good man there!