Friday, November 23, 2007

Garlic Herb Cheese causes broken pinky.... :)

This is the story... Todd and I horsed around all day, hyped up. We had *S*, *M*, and *M* over again and we were all feeling pretty spry.:) Well, I was eating some garlic herb cheese and crackers and jokingly blew the scent into Todd's face, (here give me a kiss honey, he leans in... and whammo, blew it right by him). He started to run away, we all were roaring with laughter, I grabbed his shirt as he was breaking away, my pinkie became entangled in the shirt and SNAP! It is swollen and bruised pretty good. OUCH!!! @#$%&*(&%# I tried taking pictures, but the flash, they just weren't turning out. I took 2 of Todd's Ibuprofen and iced it up and we continued by playing football, then tether ball, and going out to the wash for paintball fights.... I am going to pay tomorrow. Let's hope it isn't really broken, but if you could see how crooked it is. LOL Todd is going to tape for me tonight. :)

I hope you all had fun, lots of fun, laughter, good food, love and wonderful time spent sharing!

No comments: