Saturday, November 24, 2007

I was joking.... But REALLY it is broken!

Well todd and i just spent 3 hours in the ER, it is broekn. We did it good!! Broken starting right at the bottom of the first bone through the joint into the second bone. Todd and I could not stop laughing... The entire thing was just so ridiculous. :) Never realized how much I used my pinky until this happened. The one good thing, Nurse told Todd "she absolutely can not use this hand for washing dishes, laundry and any other household chores!" LOL yay! Just think how my house is going to look... pulling out my hair!





I have to call a finger doctor on Monday. The er doc told me they will mostly likely will want to do surgery to do any repairs so i dont loose mobility. (you've got to be kidding me!! we were just horsing around.) It hurts now that i know. :) Anyways... happy freaking thanksgiving, huh, just kidding, we still had a blast and to think i did all of that fun stuff with a broken finger. lol Todd now knows that i am not as weak as i play, according to him, so just you wait! Great!!

We will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Charity Grace said...

Oh no! Take care of yourself!

Arizona Mama said...

Oh Dear. It happens so fast, and it's ALWAYS doing something silly or dumb! Hope it all heals up okay.

Debi said...

Garlic Herb Cheese strikes again! ha Actually I have never heard of garlic herb cheese ever causing harm -- maybe just a little b.o. but that usually doesn't require a trip to the ER.

Oh, poor Windy. Surgery?! Oh no!

Like Gina said, it is always doing something silly. The last trip to the ER over something silly I did was because of an AVOCADO. Another soul sista moment :)

How? I used to -- but DO NOT any more -- take the knife that I used to slice the avocado to stab the seed and throw it in the trash. One slippery avocado and seven stitches later, I learned my lessons about the silliness of that idea.

Bobbie said...

Garlic Herb Cheese and Avocados gotta avoid 'em both. They are out to getcha! Do take care of yourself and your itty bitty pinky. Hope all heals in time for the Mississippi trip. Are U going to see kin?