Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wooohoooo!!! 22 days and counting!

22 more days, and a half, until we leave for Mississippi!! We are all excited... Hannah can hardly stand it, every morning, "Aren't we leaving yet?". I ordered us a new luggage set. One of the perks of Todd's job is getting to sign up for the rewards programs with the hotels. We do most of our Christmas shopping that way, as well as, that is how I bought the luggage. Nothing beats "FREE".

We will be taking 2 1/2 days to get there and stopping for some site seeing. YAY! We didn't do that last time we went to Tennessee, so this time Todd said we would. One of our stops we are hoping to stop and visit with Todd's cousin Stephanie for a few hours. The anticipation is building, can you feel it?! :)

Christmas is in the air and what a Christmas it is going to be.

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Woohoo! A Christmas trip! Should be loads of fun. (And don't forget lots of chances for pictures, Windy.)

Say, what's the connection to Mississippi? Are you or Todd from Old Miss? My mom was born there and both her parents' families hail from there.

Hannah's Mom said...

We are going to Mississippi to see Todd's Dad and his step - Mom. Hannah is so excited she gets to see Grandpa and Grandma, oh yeah, Abby (their dog) too. We went to Tennessee 2005 for Christmas. This year we thought it would be fun to "go" some where. We will be staying a block away from the ocean... we are all sssooooo excited!

We will be taking 2 days to get there and make several site seeing stops. I am most excited about two things, we will stop to see Todd's cousin, Charity Grace, and then stopping in New Orleans. Is it time to go yet? ;)

Think about the pictures... how fun is this going to be.

Bobbie said...

I KNOW I commented here before but now I don't see it. My internet and router have been acting up an so probably didn't get it posted. Anyhow, I hope you have a great time in MS my home state :)