Friday, December 14, 2007

1 Week and counting... is time to leave yet? :)

The storm rolling in... Hannah took these photos on the way to town in from the car.


Our John Deere Barn in our Christmas Village... Hannah's favorite.


Hannah wrapping a few presents...

Hannah's favorite thing to do right now, play tic tac toe with the Gingerbread set Grandma and Grandpa got her when we visited Tennessee in '05.

2 finals down and 2 more to go... YAY!! We are leaving in 6 more days, hooray!!!!

We haven't posted photos in a while and we thought we would share these. :)

Enjoy!


5 comments:

Bobbie said...

Hannah's favorite is my favorite too! Love that barn with the Deere tractor inside. Hope your finger is better. Good luck on the rest of your finals. !

Debi said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 'round your place!

Good luck on the remaining 2 finals, Windy. Then fly away....free as a Snow Bird!

Hannah's Mom said...

I need to find an editor... How many mistakes can you find? LOL

Donna C said...

What mistakes? ha

I use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. As I type, it underlines in red the spelling mistakes for me -- whether I'm posting on my blog or leaving a comment. (You can right click on the underline words and it will give you option of correct spellings).

When will they invent a program that makes us write smart, not just spell smart?

Debi said...

CASE IN POINT about being smart: That was not Donna above that posted a comment (if it was, I would have fallen out of my chair), that was me. I had logged in as her to update her photo on her blog and forgot to log back out.

Isn't she cute though?