Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2 Questions, really, 1 question and an observation...:)

First the question...
I am using the video part of Hannah's camera, how do I upload to the blog? Today is her Christmas performance and she wants to share it. :) I tried it a while ago and could not figure it out. (Brain malfunction!!)
Second, the observation...
Christmas is what we make it to be! I was speaking with a few friends and it was so fun to hear how each and everyone of them had a unique way of celebrating the holidays and memory of the most important moments of Christmas past. There is no specific way it "should" be done, how wonderful is that!!!
(My other observation is this... mental exhaustion is more tiring than "physical" exhaustion.) :)
HEHEHEHEHEHE!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Windy, I've never uploaded video. I think you could upload it to Youtube and then put a Youtube link or embed on your blog.

Other than that, I know nothing.

P.S. Frances @ A Carpet Full of Holes has successfully uploaded video on her blog a few months back.

Arizona Mama said...

I have thought about uploading video, and I would do what Debi said...try YouTube. It's super easy to embed a YouTube video in your blog. I wouldn't know how else to do it.

Hannah's Mom said...

Thank you you two! I am completely brain spent and the simplest of tasks seem to confuse me even more. LOL I love the fact that I am able to upload these for people to see that arent able to be here. Hannah gets a kick out of too. :)

Thanks again!