Sunday, December 9, 2007

11 days and....

This morning Hannah asked again... How much longer until we leave, can't we pack now, we can't forget to take the Christmas Tree, mom, you have my pack stuff list right? I am not exaggerating either. Everyday it has been a list of questions. I think, no, I know she is ssssssssooooooo excited! :)
We leave in 11 days and there is so much to do... :) If I can just get through finals this week and next Monday, then I can focus on the trip. YAY!!
We are wishing you all a very Merry Holiday . Be safe and enjoy yourselves!!
(Posting will be hit and miss, until we hit the road. :))

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Enjoy your holiday...and don't forget to carry your list :)

Debi said...

LOL, Mom.

Once you are on the road, Windy, you do know what's next, right?

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Are we there yet?"