Friday, December 7, 2007

Pinky Update...

Well it is still broken. LOL
It still is bruised. It still hurts. It gets in the way of everything... it is like I am drinking a constant cup of tea. :) (pinky out!)
Now for the funny part, um... I really, really, really am squeamish and don't want to have surgery (re-break? what? pins put where?). So, if you give them the unrealistic schedule they will just say they can't do it!! HAHAHAHAHA I am delusional!
My last day of finals is the 17th, we leave early the 21st, so if you can do it with in that time frame and have me ready for vacation, then lets set it up. lol When do you get back?? Oh no, they arent falling for it!!! When you get back, that will be fine, just means, uh, MORE PAIN probably. :)
I have 2 weeks off when we get back from Mississippi, so, I am hoping they will be able to fit me in. lol Yep, delusional, that is it, delusional! HAHA!

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Now listen Windy: Your finger IS broken, that is why it hurts. It won't stop hurting until you have surgery...Now listen to Mamma and get R dun!

Debi said...

That's my mama.

Shhh, don't tell her, but I also broke my finger recently and didn't do a thing about it. After four months it has healed. It doesn't hurt any more. And it is as crooked and ugly as heck!

Debi said...

P.S. It is a little numb, though. Um. As you can see, really not a good plan, Windy.