Saturday, June 30, 2007

Oh NO!!!! You thought ebay was good... Check this out!

I was adoring Debi's page and she posted about Etsy. This morning while everyone was sleeping I thought I would venture on to the site and look around. OH NO!!! I need a job!!! :) (JK) Handmade items to buy... I know there are places to buy, but what a fabulous thing... all under one roof. :) I do have to warn all the moms with little ones... if you go into the art section, go alone. :) Sometimes I wonder, but I wont let it spoil it for the rest of the Wonderful items. What a great thing, especially for stay-at-home moms who are crafty!

Thanks for Sharing Debi!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Glad you enjoyed it. Besides for shopping, I go there to spark creativity. Lots of talent there.

Hannah's Mom said...

Hey Debi.. Do your craft girls sale anything on here? I left a post on katlynns momma to find out more about what types of aaprons she is making... and then there are Audreys capes. I wish I knew how to sew. I actually plan on taking a class so I can show Hannah. You have such a talented set of women in your family!!

Debi said...

My oldest daughter and I both sew aprons and we have been thinking about selling them on etsy. Currently, though, we have just sold them one on one, and recently we've not been very good at that. We are crafty, but easily distracted.

Audrey can sew, but she didn't sew the capes. She was going to, but when she saw that another crafty lady on ebay was selling them inexpensively, she went that way. Audrey has made some really cute stuff though, like a patchwork cover for my Moleskine journal that I love.

Yes, you should take a sewing class! You could even take Hannah with you, I suspect. I love sewing, but it's the kind of thing I have to be in the mood for -- otherwise I end up cussing the seam ripper. (Me.)