Saturday, August 11, 2007

Getting back to it and does it feeeeelll goood!

This weekend we are just getting stuff done. Todd and his friends are going to try and get the engine back in the jeep, thank goodness, Hannah and I have been doing deep cleaning, I am preparing my final list for shopping this week and most of all, getting back to a routine. :) I washed our shower curtain today, deep cleaned the laundry room and freezers.... Then it happened.
Todd and Hannah called me from Wal-Mart... Mom guess what, you know that lady from church, she is giving away Golden Retriever puppies. (I had to give up my GR in Wyoming when I got divorced... the place I moved to would not let me have dogs and I was able to find a really good home for him.) So, now it is a waiting game to see if they bring one home. :) I will keep you posted.

No comments: