Monday, August 13, 2007

Graphic Pen, no I mean Tablet


A Graphic Tablet is what I am looking for or is it? :)

I think this is where Todd would tell me to step away from the computer if you don't even know what it is called. lol Well, through much research I found that professional graphic artists lean towards the "Wacom", this is the model I am looking at CTE640B Graphire4 Blue 6x8 USB Tablet with Pen, it is the most reasonable for a starter. I am going to shop around and see where I find it for the least amount, but with a service plan available. You never know when you'll need it. I will keep you posted and hopefully this weekend be able to show you the fun stuff we can create with it.
P.S. Everything I read today said that editing photos, once you get the hang of the pen, is OUTSTANDING!! I hope so!

1 comment:

Debi said...

I can't wait until you get your graphic tablet and tell us all about it. You have me drooling with anticipation.