Thursday, November 15, 2007

I lost a week... anybody seen it, if so can I have it back, PLEASE!!

Hannah's Tropical Island

You may detect my need for an extra week... :) I was checking my school assignments and realized the paper I have been avoiding ( I am to write on a country's development potential and discuss that potential using concepts we've covered in class)is due this Sunday, not next Sunday. Holy Moly!! is right!! On top of that, I have 2 ;literature reviews due the week after Thanksgiving. So, I know what I will be doing over Thanksgiving break... :) I never knew it got harder as you go, lol, now that is funny!


I still am finding time to vent to you all though, hehehehe. This is my saving grace right now. Suck it up and take deep breath, I keep telling myself. Hannah keeps drawing me pictures of the water and tropical islands, trying to help me relax. :) OK, I am done venting and will get back to it. Maybe I will go vacuum the floor and mop, that always relaxes me... ok, yes I am still in avoidance mode!!!

Have a fabulous day!!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hannah has thought of everything for you. Look what's on that tropical island: fish and coconuts to eat. A big striped cat to make friends with (based on the happy expression, I'm guess it's not a man-eating tiger). And another friend to make in the tree. Is it a native or a monkey?

I'm sorry about the missing week. It's not here, I looked. And, girlfriend, I do not envy that paper you have to write. I could help if you think your instructor would agree that Texas is a country that had any development potential.

Debi said...

By the way, Hannah is a gem, you know?

Bobbie said...

Windy, drop that mop and broom and open some books. You must get busy right away! You can forget Maintenance Mondays for awhile too, at least until the end of the semester. You can escape to Hannah's tropical isle some other time. he he.