Monday, November 12, 2007

Maintenance Monday... What a great idea Gina!

The Mess...
Looky how much I was able to elminate and condense.... awww, I love it! ;)
Monday Maintenance... The game/craft/gift closet
(I always buy teacher gifts, bday gifts, odd gifts on clearence and have them on hand. 25 cents for a great gift, you cant pass that up, can you?) :)


My Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and the list goes on, Maintenance lists.


Hannah's cat in the hat hats we found at a yard sale for 10 cents a piece. As I am going through this, WOW, the yard sale and clearence stuff is the favorites. ;)

Yes, that is a tarantula in our house!!! Get it the heck out, yuck!! :) Hannah took care of it. Todd pateched up the hole in crawled in through. YAY!!

What a great idea Gina had... Maintenance Monday. We all have those pesky, not every day jobs, or at least I know we do, and this is a great reminder to get it done. I tackled the pantries and Hannah's room this weekend and boy oh boy, what a job. Todd made a dog run at the back of our house, in hopes that our dog, Max, will not jump. :) (Wishful thinking!)
What's on list for next Monday? That all depends what I get done this week in between writing papers. Yike!!!

2 comments:

Arizona Mama said...

Wow! Great job, Windy! You put my little vent dusting to shame! That's okay. You may have seen the list of things I have to get done before next week on my blog. One of those jobs is probably going to end up being next week's Maintenance Monday project. Probably the CEILING FANS.

Bobbie said...

Boy, I'd need everyday to be maintenance day for about a year! Good for you to develop these good habits.